Rolled candles are fun and exciting to make, but they are not the only way to create candles from beeswax sheets! Read on for a tutorial on this different spin on candle making with beeswax sheets.
- 1 beeswax sheet (2 or more if you want contrasting colours)
- Cookie cutters (we love the heart, but any shape works!)
- 1 pair of scissors
- Thick needle or skewer
- Cut out a collection of shapes using a cookie cutter.
- Stack shapes until you reach the desired height (keep in mind the final candle will be smaller after we press the layers together)
- Poke a hole in each layer (use your needle or skewer here).
- Thread the wick through each layer.
- Gently press the layers together to make them stick.
- Trim the wick if needed.