We recently reached our one year anniversary (woohoo!), and I’m amazed to see how far we’ve come.
Looking back, I found this picture from our second ever market last May:
We did a lot of work over the summer adding new products and revamping the display. It still changes from market to market because we like to change things up. Here’s a picture from our latest adventure in Canmore from March of this year:
That’s an amazing difference (to me anyway!) I’d like to thank everyone who has supported us over the last year. I am looking forward to another busy year. Don’t forget to check us out at some of the markets we’ll be at. If you aren’t able to make it, we are always happy to schedule a private appointment.
Here are some of the highlights of our last year:
- Public and private workshops
- New lip balms (Cardanilla and Canadian Maple)
- Teacup candles
- Solid beeswax candles including tealights, votives, tapers, specialty, and more
- Scented and dyed solid candles (chai is delightful!)
- Advent candles
- Selling on Etsy and Handmade at Amazon
- Selling at Ashlee’s Attic in Innisfail (check them out if you are in the area. Great little store!)
What a year! There are a lot of exciting things in store for the upcoming year as well. Keep up to date by returning to our website, joining our mailing list, or following us on social media (click for links to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram). Some of the exciting things you can look forward to are:
- Ability to purchase directly from our website (late 2016)
- Collaborations with other local businesses (throughout the year)
- Learning new tidbits about bees and candle making (throughout the year)
- Watching our first year of beekeeping unfold (hint: follow our hashtag #yycbeekeeping2016)
Is there something missing? Do you have any questions? As always, if you have questions or feedback, we’d love to hear it!
Here’s to another fabulous year!