For a quick and easy weeknight dish, try our minimal ingredient baked chicken with our roasted garlic honey! Super simple and absolutely delicious!
- Chicken breast
- Roasted garlic honey
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Cover your baking dish with a light layer of oil.
- Place chicken breast in baking dish.
- Drizzle roasted garlic honey over chicken breast.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the juices in the chicken run clear.
This recipe is particularly delicious with a side of rice and fried zucchini!