This melting pot is a staple in our workshop! Easy to clean and made from stainless steel, these are a perfect size to do both small and medium projects. Each pot holds more than one pound of beeswax. The spout makes it super easy to pour candles, especially tealights! We’ve tested a number of different spouts and found this spout doesn’t drip as much as others we’ve tried.
It’s very easy to create a double boiler for melting beeswax:
- Use an old pot (second hand stores are a great place to find these if you don’t have one already!).
- Place some large rocks* on the bottom of the pot (river rocks are great for this – try your local dollar store).
- Pour water over the rocks.
- Add your melting vat.
*The rocks are used to prevent air pockets from forming under the melting pot.
- Holds more than 1lb of beeswax
- Easy pour spout
- Stainless steel
- Great for small and medium projects
There are no reviews yet.